Get Daily Updates In Email
Kriti Kharbanda who made her big appearance in Bollywood against Emraan Hashmi from Raaz Reboot is celebrating her birthday today. All those who don’t have a clue, the birthday girl is one of the best performers and actress in South India who has gained immense name and fame there. She has stepped into film industry from Kannada cinema and gave a dynamic performance every time she hit the screen.
After Raaz Reboot, she has done Guest in London. In spite of the fact that Kriti’s Bollywood films have failed in the cinematic world, her prevalence has expanded in the most recent year. She is a standout amongst the loveliest performers of the nation after the film Shaadi Main Zaroor Aana.
Here are 7 amazing facts that every fan of her should know…
1. She is a Punjabi Girl and born on 29 Oct 1990 in New Delhi. Before stepping in the Bollywood industry, first, she pursued graduation from Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College and also did her diploma in Jewellery Designing. When she was in college she has attained shows and worked as a model for various commercials counting Fair and Lovely and Spar.
2. She has always dreamt of being an actress as she has been in love with the cinema industry. She worked for many TV commercials. Once director Raj Pippala was traveling and in the middle of his journey, he spotted a picture of Kriti on the billboard which immediately caught his attention as he was in a search of actress for his film. She has made her debut from Telugu action film, Boni in 2009.
3. Bangalore Times in 2013, named Kriti Kharbanda the Most Desirable Women of Bangalore and she was also named one of the hottest women in India.
4. She belongs to Delhi and her father name is Ashwani Kharbanda and mother is Rajni Kharbanda but, when she was four the family shifted to Bangalore. She also has siblings such as her younger sister Ishita Kharbanda is the Chartered Accountant while her younger brother Jaiwardhan Kharbanda is the co-founder of Paper Plane Productions.
5. While talking about her hobbies, she loves to collect sarees. As well as she loves collecting shoes and has around 100 pairs of shoes in her wardrobe.
6. She has received Critics’ Best Actress Award at the 4th South Indian International Movie Awards for her Kannada film Super Ranga.
7. The talented actress will surely continue to gain popularity in her career as she is very hardworking and simple.
We wish her a very happy birthday.