Get Daily Updates In Email
We take fashion inspirations from our favorite celebs as they are known to set fashion trends. They give us inspiration for every look from casuals, formals, wedding, date to airport looks. Bollywood actresses carry themselves with all confident in whatever they wear. In their all the new trends, one popular trend is extreme distressed jeans.
Talking about distressed jeans, this type of jeans is ripped on many places, while extreme distressed ones are torn and makes look very sexy for a casual outing. Bollywood divas like Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma, Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt, and others have tried the extreme distressed jeans like a boss. Torn-up or distressed denim jeans have taken the fashion industry by storm.
Many people are seen on streets carrying their casual look in ripped jeans. If you are not sure to try the extreme distressed jeans, then take inspiration from the looks of these actresses.
Take a look at the Bollywood actresses who nailed the extreme distressed jeans look like a pro.
- Deepika Padukone: The actress opted to wear an extreme distresses black jeans for her airport look. She paired it with a sweatshirt and looked lovely.
- Anushka Sharma: She wore an extreme distressed jeans with an open shirt and high heels.
- Priyanka Chopra: PeeCee’s choice of distressed jeans was different from others and she paired it with black t-shirt and black jacket over it.
- Disha Patani: Her light blue distressed jeans for a promotional event with a sexy top nailed the style game for her.
- Malaika Arora: The mother of a grown-up boy is giving fashion goals every now and then and in her every casual and formal outings. She wore an extremely distressed jeans with a denim jacket on.
- Alia Bhatt: The Raazi actress opted for a simple distressed jeans and a simple t-shirt and yet she looked lovely as always.
- Rhea Chakraborty: Her blue distressed jeans and white top gives the hint how to pull on this type of attire.
There are other actresses who gives the hint how to style distresses jeans.
- Kriti Sanon
- Urvashi Rautela
- Kriti Kharbanda