Get Daily Updates In Email
Best friend!!! The word hold so many meanings in an individual life. A best friend is an altergo, soulmate, brother ,sister and being with whom we can share everything. We can talk to this person about each and everything that is from taking advice’s, talking about stupid things, sharing food & clothes, crying over in front of each other after a breakup to partying and other stuff. All those who have a genuine and nice BFF, they are truly blessed to have them. When two individuals share such a good bond with each other, there is amalgamation of understanding, forgiveness, respect. These good souls are send by the God to make our lives less stressful and more happy.
When we share such a great bonding with someone , then there are chance of hurt, misunderstandings, fights. When such situations occurs , there is need to act mature rather than just loosing the good soul out of immaturity. But, sometimes we want to tell them few things but can’t because it may ruin our bond ,lead to unnecessary fight or we on topmost prefers Peace.
What are those things we want to say? Read it all below and I hope you will be able to relate to it:
- You know about my situation and what I am going through, and I clearly don’t want your opinion on how I come out of it.
- You are not at all busy. You are just lying to me. A common friend told me that you were hanging out with him…
- Stop speaking on my behalf in front of a cute boy. You should know that I can handle it.
- Can I do something to bring your smile back as it hurts me so much to see you sad?
- I know you bitched about me …..but it’s okay I did the same.
- Please greet my mother when you come my home as it is yours.
- When you took my clothes??? And when I am getting it back?
- Please for the God sake listen to my advice for once.
- Your silly on our friendship pisses me off.
- If I am telling you something, keep it secret. No need to broadcast it.