Get Daily Updates In Email
Aamir Khan is an inspiration to many people as well as his fellow stars. Even cricket ace Sachin Tendulkar or the iconic actor Big B have bad days, however Aamir Khan’s triumph rate, of late, is almost a cent percent.
On Mr. Perfectionist’s 54th birth anniversary, let’s mull over and look into his exciting profession and reasons why there can never be another super star like Aamir Khan in Bollywood. Here are some of the reasons –
- The super star works to amuse his viewers not to get honors or round of applause.
- Aamir works hard to enter the skin of all the roles that he plays in the movies.
- Satyamev Jayate – No explanation required!
A lot of people credited him for bringing practicality in small screen shows when he rolled out his show Satyamev Jayate. It was a big hit.
- A visionary director with vast approaches
As if his accuracy and thorough acting weren’t sufficient, the actor decided to start directing the flicks during 2007. He became film director with the movie Taare Zameen Par that was a big hit.
- Placing his nation on the Oscar base
The actor not only worked in Lagaan however he has also played the role of a produce as he has full trust in Ashutosh Gowariker’s brilliant screenplay.
- Introducing the film industry the coveted Rs 100, 200 and 300 crore clubs
With hits like 3 Idiots, PK and Dangal amongst others, his flicks always hit big BO records.
- From doing the super cool stunts to perfecting his tongue for each and every role, the actor puts loads of effort into each of his flicks
- He has taken up the most loved ancient epic Mahabharata and making it into a trilogy!
“My dream project is to make the Mahabharata but I’m afraid of starting the project as I know it will consume at least 15-20 years of my life. My favourite character is Karna, but I don’t know if I’ll be able to play him due to my physique. I may just have to play Krishna. I also liked the character of Arjun. He was the only person who asked Krishna why he had to kill his own people.”