Get Daily Updates In Email
Whenever we think about Indian roads, we often get muddy and narrow roads, congested traffic, holes in the roads and more. With the rapid advancement in technology, we can witness a plethora of technological changes and developments in most of the sectors. After the bifurcation that took place a couple of years back, Andhra Pradesh got divided into Telangana and AP. As there are highly developed cities like Hyderabad in Telangana, we can yet to see some development in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The present Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh – Nara Chandra Babu Naidu has already started the works to make Amaravati into one of the highly sustainable cities of India. For that, he considered initiating the changes with the capital city Amaravati.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to bring massive changes in the lives of the public through the highly developed city. After the completion of some changes, we can witness Amaravati as not just a state capital but also as one of the highly sustainable cities in the country. Through the latest videos that have become viral on the internet, we can see numerous advancements that are yet to be developed in the city of Amaravati. Check out some of the innumerable spectacular changes that we can observe in the upcoming days. Just take a quick glance!
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has commenced one of the biggest land pooling schemes 4 years back. For implementing it, they have accumulated more than thousands of acres of land from the farmers with their pure consent. Most of the people might have some doubts regarding the new changes and what actually the city holds? To understand that, just take a look at some of the imminent changes that will take place soon in Andhra Pradesh.
- Each building in the city comes with solar-powered panels on the rooftops. Through these panels, the entire building will get electric power.
- For maintaining a clean and green city, the Government has planned to implant more than lakhs of trees all over the city in the required locations.
- People can have the flexibility to travel across the city using cycles, water taxis, and Evs that will be made soon in the city.
- Through the recycling process of water, it can be further utilized for irrigation and agriculture purposes.
- As the Government has planned to make the city into a highly technological city, lakhs of jobs will be made available for the job seekers.
- Amaravati will turn out to become the home of the first Justice City in India.
- Out the entire city, 60 percent of the city will comprise water or green space with green plants.
- In the city, we can even witness offices, educational institutions and colleges for various graduation students.
- Just like the highly developed cities, Amaravati will have almost everything including the research centres and legal and allied industries.
However, all these are just the expectations that will soon become reality in the city of Amaravati. We have to wait for how much of these developments will become reality in the state.